nutch-user mailing list archives

From Gabriele Kahlout <gabri...@mysimpatico.com>
Subject Re: Nutch Web Interface - not anymore in 1.3
Date Mon, 02 May 2011 16:54:56 GMT
The reason I'm asking is because I had found the nutch webapp pretty neet
for a prototype interface (it even did highlighting).
I'm thinking of changing it so that it pulls the data from solr index,
updating this part in search.jsp:

 // perform query
    // NOTE by Dawid Weiss:
    // The 'clustering' window actually moves with the start
    // position.... this is good, bad?... ugly?....
   Hits hits;
   try{
      query.getParams().initFrom(start + hitsToRetrieve, hitsPerSite,
"site", sort, reverse);
     hits = bean.search(query);
   } catch (IOException e){
     hits = new Hits(0,new Hit[0]);
   }

Has someone gone through that already? Are there other alternatives you have
taken? I stumbled upon (w/o stumbledupon.com)
http://evolvingweb.github.com/ajax-solr/examples/reuters/index.html which is
quite sophisticated and doesn't do the highlighting!

--
Regards,
K. Gabriele

--- unchanged since 20/9/10 ---
P.S. If the subject contains "[LON]" or the addressee acknowledges the
receipt within 48 hours then I don't resend the email.
subject(this) ∈ L(LON*) ∨ ∃x. (x ∈ MyInbox ∧ Acknowledges(x, this) ∧ time(x)
< Now + 48h) ⇒ ¬resend(I, this).

If an email is sent by a sender that is not a trusted contact or the email
does not contain a valid code then the email is not received. A valid code
starts with a hyphen and ends with "X".
∀x. x ∈ MyInbox ⇒ from(x) ∈ MySafeSenderList ∨ (∃y. y ∈ subject(x) ∧ y ∈