nutch-user mailing list archives

From Julien Nioche <lists.digitalpeb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Images, videos and audio
Date Tue, 10 May 2011 12:35:06 GMT
Hi Felipe,

Have you checked that the content is properly fetched?  What do you mean by
Tika is not working?

The metadata returned by Tika will be stored as parse metadata. You will
need to configure which metadata to copy to the crawldb using the param
'db.parsemeta.to.crawldb'. You can then use the urlmeta plugin to index
these as fields.

HTH

Julien

--