nutch-user mailing list archives

From Gabriele Kahlout <gabri...@mysimpatico.com>
Subject Re: Problems indexing lastModifiedDate in Solr
Date Sat, 14 May 2011 10:13:00 GMT
On Sat, May 14, 2011 at 12:07 PM, Markus Jelsma
<markus.jelsma@openindex.io>wrote:

> > > In solrindex-mapping.xml I am mapping lastModified to a field "changed"
> > > in
> > >
> > > Solr:
> > >                 <field dest="changed" source="lastModified"/>
> >
> > I bump in with a documentation question (not offering any solution to the
> > problem):
> >
> > My default expectation is that this mapping is only required to change
> the
> > name. i.e., currently solrindex-mapping.xml doens't define any mapping
> for
> > lastModified and so I assume it'll behave the same as if <field
> > dest="lastModified" source="lastModified"/> was defined (i.e. map to to
> > same name in nutch), but if it was so why is  <field dest="content"
> > source="content"/> redundantly listed?
> >
> > Or should one specify every field that wants to end-up in the index with
> > field entry in solrindex-mapping.xml, somewhat redudant given the
> listings
> > in schema.xml?
>
> It's not required to list every field. Unmapped fields are written anyway.

So solrindex-mapping.xml is effectively only?

<mapping>
    <fields>
        <field dest="id" source="url"/>
    </fields>
    <uniqueKey>id</uniqueKey>
</mapping>

It'd be less confusing this way.

--
Regards,
K. Gabriele

--- unchanged since 20/9/10 ---
P.S. If the subject contains "[LON]" or the addressee acknowledges the
receipt within 48 hours then I don't resend the email.
subject(this) ∈ L(LON*) ∨ ∃x. (x ∈ MyInbox ∧ Acknowledges(x, this) ∧ time(x)
< Now + 48h) ⇒ ¬resend(I, this).

If an email is sent by a sender that is not a trusted contact or the email
does not contain a valid code then the email is not received. A valid code
starts with a hyphen and ends with "X".
∀x. x ∈ MyInbox ⇒ from(x) ∈ MySafeSenderList ∨ (∃y. y ∈ subject(x) ∧ y ∈