nutch-user mailing list archives

From Dean Del Ponte <dean.delpo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Solr 1.4 and Nutch 1.0 Integration
Date Wed, 16 Jun 2010 19:51:04 GMT
Thanks for the offer, but no funding to hire consultants!

The google search appliance,
http://www.google.com/enterprise/search/mini.html, crawls your site, indexes
it and makes the content available for search queries.  I thought this could
be done with solr and nutch as well.

I'm under the impression the solr/nutch integration can be done, but it's
not easy.