nutch-user mailing list archives

From Mohamed Parvez <par...@gmail.com>
Subject URL built by JavaScript Function - Can this be Crawled
Date Fri, 11 Sep 2009 20:23:50 GMT
We have a JavaScript function, which takes some prams and builds an URL and
then uses  window.location to send the user to that URL.

Our website uses this feature a lot and most of the urls are built using
this function.

I am trying to crawl using Nutch and I am also using the parse-js plugin.

But it does not look like Nautch is able to crawl these URLs.

Am I doing something wrong or Nutch is not able to crawl URLs build by
JavaScript function.

----
Thanks/Regards,
Parvez