nutch-user mailing list archives

From Hrishikesh Agashe <hrishikesh_aga...@persistent.co.in>
Subject LinkDB size difference
Date Tue, 01 Sep 2009 09:22:43 GMT
Hi,

I am observing that the size of LinkDB is different when I do a run for same URLs with "crawl"
command(intranet crawling) as compared to running individual commands (like inject, generate,
fetch, invertlink etc i.e. Internet crawl)
Are there any parameters that Nutch passes to invertlink while running with "crawl" option?

TIA,
--Hrishi

DISCLAIMER
any liability for virus infected mails.