nutch-user mailing list archives

From zo tiger <zo.ti...@hotmail.com>
Subject Help me, No urls to fetch.
Date Wed, 02 Sep 2009 10:36:15 GMT

Hi,

I have installed nutch1.0 and hadoop1.9 successfully.

There is no error.

I followed a tutorial  http://wiki.apache.org/nutch/NutchHadoopTutorial
http://wiki.apache.org/nutch/NutchHadoopTutorial

I used three multinode, one is master node and other two are slave nodes.

But I just do crawled , no data showed.

$ bin/nutch crawl urls -dir crawled -depth 3
crawl started in: crawled
rootUrlDir = urls
threads = 10
depth = 3
Injector: starting
Injector: crawlDb: crawled/crawldb
Injector: urlDir: urls
Injector: Converting injected urls to crawl db entries.
Injector: Merging injected urls into crawl db.
Injector: done
Generator: Selecting best-scoring urls due for fetch.
Generator: starting
Generator: segment: crawled/segments/20090902102133
Generator: filtering: true
Generator: 0 records selected for fetching, exiting ...
Stopping at depth=0 - no more URLs to fetch.
No URLs to fetch - check your seed list and URL filters.
crawl finished: crawled

At last i ran bin/nutch crawl command but it gives

No urls to fetch check your filter and seed list error

I am sure there is no problem in crawl-url filter and other configuration
xml files

İs anyone know any possible problem????

help me...