nutch-user mailing list archives

From "Susam Pal" <susam....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: started today
Date Fri, 07 Mar 2008 15:47:09 GMT
The commands and the logs do not match. You are creating 'crawl.test'
as your crawl directory. And you get inside crawl.test to start Tomcat
and somehow your Tomcat finds a 'crawl/indexes' directory there:

2008-03-07 14:46:51,577 INFO  NutchBean - opening indexes in crawl/indexes

I would suggest you to delete all crawl directories you have so far
and do the following:-

bin/nutch crawl urls -dir crawl -depth 3
sudo /usr/share/tomcat5.5/bin/catalina.sh stop
sudo /usr/share/tomcat5.5/bin/catalina.sh start

There is no need to copy ROOT.war again and note that I am not asking
you to get inside crawl directory. When you start Tomcat, NutchBean
would search for 'crawl' directory in the directory you are starting
Tomcat.

Regards,
Susam Pal