nutch-user mailing list archives

From Andrzej Bialecki ...@getopt.org>
Subject Re: nutch vs hadoop versions
Date Sat, 09 Feb 2008 01:14:48 GMT
Kenji Kawai wrote:
> Does anybody know when/how the nutch would catch up with the hadoop
> versions?  Currently the nutch trunk uses hadoop 0.15.0, and result in a
> runtime no-method error when run with the .17 hadoop.  We need to use
> the 0.17.0 for our hbase applications.

We try to upgrade Nutch to the latest official release of Hadoop soon
after it becomes available. Yesterday it was 0.15.3, today it's 0.16.0
;) so in a couple days we will upgrade to that. 0.17 is still under
development, so we don't plan to upgrade Nutch to this version until
it's released or very close to be released.

--
Best regards,
Andrzej Bialecki     <><