nutch-user mailing list archives

From Sathyam Y <>
Subject Nutch/Hadoop on EC2
Date Tue, 09 Oct 2007 16:52:58 GMT
Has anyone had any experience running nutch/hadoop on EC2. I am running into an error while
trying to access dfs during my initial setup:
  I just tried a simple configuration with a single machine acting as master&slave.
  "bin/hadoop -dfs put urls urls"
  ipc.Server - IPC Server handler 4 on 9000 call error: failed to create
file /user/nutch/urls/.urllist.txt.crc on client because target-length is 0, below MIN_REPLICATION
  Has anyone seen a similar error?