nutch-user mailing list archives

From Stefan Neufeind <apache....@stefan-neufeind.de>
Subject Re: Multiple indexes on a single server instance.
Date Tue, 06 Jun 2006 20:53:32 GMT
Sounds like others might have use for that as well possibly. Can you
provide a clean patchset, maybe? How about an "multi-index"-plugin which
parses a xml-file to find the paths to allow indexes, like

    <id>index1</id>
    <path>/data/something/index1</path>
    <id>index2</id>
    <path>/data/somethingelse</path>