nutch-user mailing list archives

From "Chris Mattmann" <chris.mattm...@jpl.nasa.gov>
Subject RE: [Nutch-general] RE: RSS Feed Parser
Date Thu, 25 Aug 2005 17:34:47 GMT
Hi Jeff,

 Okay, here is the link to commons-feedparser source that includes my
modifications:

http://www-scf.usc.edu/~mattmann/feedparser-0.6-fork-src.zip

Thanks!

Cheers,
  Chris

Chris A. Mattmann
Chris.Mattmann@jpl.nasa.gov
Staff Member
Modeling and Data Management Systems Section (387)
Data Management Systems and Technologies Group

Office: 171-266B                        Mailstop:  171-246