nutch-user mailing list archives

From Leonardo Barbosa <lsbarb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: 2 questions
Date Tue, 03 May 2005 20:25:14 GMT
I have one answer and one question. :-)

A: I created a Servlet that returns the search result as a XML.
And another that creates the cluster cache. So one can navigate in the
cluster withou re-quering. This servlet has a thread the clear old
clusters from the cache.

Q: How can I send it to the project? I mean, can I send it to the
project? I didn't know about jira, so I'll take a look there to see if
there is something like it beeing implemented.

best []s
Leonardo Barbosa.

On 5/2/05, Byron Miller <Byron_Miller@compaid.com> wrote:
> Use Jira to look at existing work in progress or to create a todo/feature
> request that you can attach your diff's to.
>
> http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/Nutch
>
> Hint: Create an account & login and you will get the "create new issue"
> and from there you can do bug/feature/todo features and use the comments
> field to post comments or upload attachments/diffs.
>
> -byron

Encumbered forever by desire and ambition
There's a hunger still unsatisfied
Our weary eyes still stray to the horizon
Though down this road we've been so many times

Pink Floyd (David Gilmour/Polly Samson) - High Hopes