nutch-user mailing list archives

From "Rajendra Patil" <>
Subject RE: distributed deployment
Date Wed, 18 May 2005 07:00:30 GMT
Yes. We are using the same version.

-----Original Message-----
From: Doug Cutting []
Sent: Tuesday, May 17, 2005 11:49 PM
Subject: Re: distributed deployment

Rajendra Patil wrote:
> I am trying to deploy nutch on multiple machine. The nutch backbone is
> running fine, but when I file query on nutch web search, the remote
> nutch backbone throws following error.

Are you sure you're running the same version of the nutch software on
the front- and back-end machines?

This message contains the information that may be privileged and is  the property of the KPIT
Cummins Infosystems LTD.It is intended only for the person to whom it is addressed. If you
are not intended recipient, you are not authorized to read, print , retain copy, disseminate,
please notify the sender immediately and delete all copies of this message. KPIT Cummins does
not accept any liability for virus infected mails.

View raw message