nutch-user mailing list archives

From "Chetan Sahasrabudhe" <Chet...@KPITCummins.com>
Subject fetcher behind firewall
Date Mon, 16 May 2005 11:49:25 GMT
Hello,

    I am running fetcher behind the firewall.
I am trying to figure out how to provide proxy setting to fetcher to run the fetch job.

Regards
Chetan
_______________________________

Tel +91-20-5652 5000 ext 2513

KPITCummins Infosystems Limited
Hinjwadi
Pune INDIA

This message contains the information that may be privileged and is  the property of the KPIT
Cummins Infosystems LTD.It is intended only for the person to whom it is addressed. If you
are not intended recipient, you are not authorized to read, print , retain copy, disseminate,
please notify the sender immediately and delete all copies of this message. KPIT Cummins does
not accept any liability for virus infected mails.