nutch-user mailing list archives

From Doug Cutting <cutt...@nutch.org>
Subject Re: anchor url as well as text
Date Tue, 17 May 2005 16:24:44 GMT
Lucas Rockwell wrote:
> I am fairly new to nutch (but I have been wading through the code, docs
> and mailing lists) and I am wondering if there is a way to get the url
> of an anchor as well as the text of an anchor? I have a feeling there
> is, but I have not pulled things apart enough to really know for sure.

At present this is not supported.  It could be easily added, but would
substantially slow things.  With a little more work it could be made
somewhat efficient.  I will attempt to include this feature in the
MapReduce rewrite that I'm now starting.  So, one way or another, this
feature will be added.

Doug