nutch-user mailing list archives

From Piotr Kosiorowski <pkosiorow...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: proxy
Date Wed, 11 May 2005 12:37:43 GMT
Hello,
As far as I remember in current implementation it is not possible to
fetch through a proxy that requires authorization. But Andrzej Bialecki
is working on httpclient based implementation right now and as
httpclient allows one to use proxy with authorization it should be no
problem to do so in nutch.
You can check current status of httpclient based patch by  looking for
thread: "Update: HTTPClient for protocol-http and protocol-https".
You can even try the patch yourself.
Regards
Piotr