nutch-user mailing list archives

From Stefan Groschupf ...@media-style.com>
Subject Re: Distributed installation
Date Wed, 18 May 2005 20:48:05 GMT
I notice similar behaviors.
I guess the backend servers does not answering fast enough.
I was thinking about to have multiple search server groups that have
identical content and then query groups in a round robbing style.
What people  think about this idea?

It is already easy to setup multiple tomcat that use different search
servers and simply split traffic by adding 2 or n ip to your dns for
the same domain.

Stefan

company:        http://www.media-style.com
forum:        http://www.text-mining.org