nutch-dev mailing list archives

From Apache Wiki <wikidi...@apache.org>
Subject [Nutch Wiki] Trivial Update of "SetupProxyForNutch" by LewisJohnMcgibbney
Date Tue, 02 Aug 2011 14:00:06 GMT
Dear Wiki user,

The "SetupProxyForNutch" page has been changed by LewisJohnMcgibbney:
http://wiki.apache.org/nutch/SetupProxyForNutch?action=diff&rev1=10&rev2=11

  }}}
  Sample configuration, make sure you set up the Port and Allow (here, I'm using my localhost).
'''N.B.''' Most of these configuration settings are default and can be easily altered to suit.
Both the ''tinyproxy.conf'' configuration file and ''LogLevel Info'' ensure that the most
verbose help is at hand to understand settings and to debug performance.
  {{{
- Port 5555
+ Port 8888
  Allow 127.0.0.1
  Filter "/etc/filter"
  FilterURLs On
@@ -73, +73 @@

  {{{
  <property>
    <name>http.proxy.host</name>
-   <value>192.168.0.157</value>
+   <value>127.0.0.1</value>
    <description>The proxy hostname.  If empty, no proxy is used.</description>
  </property>

  <property>
    <name>http.proxy.port</name>
-   <value>5555</value>
+   <value>8888</value>
    <description>The proxy port.</description>
  </property>
  }}}
@@ -91, +91 @@

  = More resources =