nutch-dev mailing list archives

From Alex McLintock <alex.mclint...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: crawling webpage results
Date Wed, 01 Sep 2010 08:30:00 GMT
This should really be a user type question, not a dev question. But
what the heck.

The first thing which comes to mind is to do the search yourself and
provide the results of that search as seed pages.

But since you asked on the dev mailing list, you could possibly write
something which actually queried Google itself through its API - but
Nutch doesn't do that itself. If you do write it then consider
submitting it as a patch.

Goodluck

Alex