nutch-dev mailing list archives

From Ken Krugler <kkrugler_li...@transpac.com>
Subject Re: MeetUp topic list posted
Date Mon, 03 Aug 2009 19:02:22 GMT
Hi Andrzej (and other Nutch developers),

I'd originally made it Thursday because that's when the Nutch talk is
scheduled, but if that's not an important factor than earlier in the
week is fine.

Tuesday has several Lucene MeetUps already. But Wednesday seems to be
wide open. Let me know if you think I should move it one day earlier.

Thanks,

-- Ken

On Aug 3, 2009, at 10:27am, Andrzej Bialecki wrote:

> Ken Krugler wrote:
>> I added a page to the Nutch wiki at http://wiki.apache.org/nutch/ApacheConUs2009MeetUp

>> , with some ideas for discussion topics.
>> Please take a look and add/comment, thanks.
>
> Thanks Ken, this looks really good. If there's any possibility to
> move this closer to Tuesday it would be better IMHO.
>

> --
> Best regards,
> Andrzej Bialecki     <><

Ken Krugler