nutch-dev mailing list archives

From Sailaja Dhiviti <sailaja_dhiv...@persistent.co.in>
Subject How to enter data in to the Crawldb
Date Fri, 07 Aug 2009 04:59:05 GMT
Hi,
     I need to write some additional data into Crawldb data. In our application we are trying
to add additional data in the crawldb which is used to analyze the application. Is there any
way to add some additional data to the crawldb.So that, we can access the crawldb data when
ever we need.

Thanks in advance.
Sailaja..

DISCLAIMER