nutch-dev mailing list archives

From "Sagar Vibhute" <sagar020...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Java Packages (missing)
Date Tue, 09 Oct 2007 05:10:12 GMT
Hi,

Thanks Dennis. But then why do I get a ClassNotFoundException when I run a
nutch crawl?

The hadoop.log says:

2007-10-09 10:34:21,605 WARN  net.URLNormalizers -
URLNormalizers:PluginRuntimeException when initializing url normalizer
plugin urlnormalizer-basic instance in getURLNormalizers function:
attempting to continue instantiating plugins
2007-10-09 10:34:21,608 WARN  net.URLNormalizers -
URLNormalizers:PluginRuntimeException when initializing url normalizer
plugin urlnormalizer-regex instance in getURLNormalizers function:
attempting to continue instantiating plugins
2007-10-09 10:34:21,615 WARN  net.URLNormalizers -
URLNormalizers:PluginRuntimeException when initializing url normalizer
plugin urlnormalizer-pass instance in getURLNormalizers function: attempting
to continue instantiating plugins
2007-10-09 10:34:21,658 WARN  mapred.LocalJobRunner - job_y7yavp
java.lang.RuntimeException: org.apache.nutch.plugin.PluginRuntimeException:
java.lang.ClassNotFoundException:
org.apache.nutch.urlfilter.regex.RegexURLFilter
    at org.apache.nutch.net.URLFilters.<init>(URLFilters.java:74)
    at org.apache.nutch.crawl.Injector$InjectMapper.configure(Injector.java
:60)
    at org.apache.hadoop.util.ReflectionUtils.setConf(ReflectionUtils.java
:58)
    at org.apache.hadoop.util.ReflectionUtils.newInstance(
ReflectionUtils.java:82)
    at org.apache.hadoop.mapred.MapRunner.configure(MapRunner.java:34)
    at org.apache.hadoop.util.ReflectionUtils.setConf(ReflectionUtils.java
:58)
    at org.apache.hadoop.util.ReflectionUtils.newInstance(
ReflectionUtils.java:82)
    at org.apache.hadoop.mapred.LocalJobRunner$Job.run(LocalJobRunner.java
:126)
Caused by: org.apache.nutch.plugin.PluginRuntimeException:
java.lang.ClassNotFoundException:
org.apache.nutch.urlfilter.regex.RegexURLFilter
    at org.apache.nutch.plugin.Extension.getExtensionInstance(Extension.java
:166)
    at org.apache.nutch.net.URLFilters.<init>(URLFilters.java:54)
    ... 8 more
org.apache.nutch.urlfilter.regex.RegexURLFilter
    at org.apache.nutch.plugin.Extension.getExtensionInstance(Extension.java
:156)
    ... 9 more

- Sagar