nutch-dev mailing list archives

From Tobias Zahn <>
Subject hadoop-site.xml - absolute Path
Date Mon, 12 Feb 2007 22:29:51 GMT
Hello out there,
sorry for mailing to this list another time. I'm not sure if I'm not
working carefully enough or something, but I'm facing even more problems.

I put a new property in conf/hadoop-site.xml, according to the examples
in hadoop-default.xml. The new property contains the path to a
configuration file for a plugin.
In that entry occurs:
2007-02-12 22:38:00,246 FATAL api.RegexURLFilterBase - Can't find

No I wonder, if:
1) I can't extend api.RegexURLFilterBase and use another config file or
something similar
2) I can't use an absolute path for my properties.

It would be great if anyone is interested in that plugin and would like
to help me finding my errors. Please contact me, I'll mail you the
source (something around 100lines).

[The plugin will make it possible to index only some files, according to
an regex file - similar to urlfilter-regex].

Best regards,
Tobias Zahn

View raw message