nutch-dev mailing list archives

From Andrzej Bialecki ...@getopt.org>
Subject Re: Generator.java bug?
Date Fri, 02 Feb 2007 14:37:36 GMT
Gal Nitzan wrote:
> Hi Andrzej,
>
> Well on my system the list does contains urls and the fetcher does fetch it
> correctly, however if I keep that test in the "if" it will report the list
> is empty.

Hmm. Which version are you referring to? My version of Generator.java
(rev. 499917) doesn't contain the second "if" that you mentioned ...
Make sure you have the latest version (svn update) and that there are no
local diffs in your source tree (svn diff should return no result).

--
Best regards,
Andrzej Bialecki     <><