nutch-dev mailing list archives

From "Anton Potekhin" <an...@orbita1.ru>
Subject How to get score in search.jsp
Date Wed, 14 Feb 2007 07:47:30 GMT
Hi Nutch Gurus!

I have a small problem. I need to add some changes into search.jsp. I need
to get first 50 results and to sort them in different way. I will change the
score of each result with formula "new_score = nutch_score +
domain_score_from_my_db" to sort. But i don't understand how to get
nutch_score in search.jsp

Now I use a makeshift. I get the nutch_score using getValue() method of
org.apache.lucene.search.Explanation class. But i think it is a very slow
way.

Can anybody help me to find a solution for this problem?

P.S. I hope that I described my problem clearly. Thanks in advance.

Sorry for the duplicated mail. I think I had some problems with my mail
account....