nutch-dev mailing list archives

From "Anton Potekhin" <an...@orbita1.ru>
Subject RE: How to get score in search.jsp
Date Thu, 15 Feb 2007 07:55:31 GMT
I have found solution. I've add variable score  into Hit....

-----Original Message-----
From: Anton Potekhin [mailto:anton@orbita1.ru]
Sent: Wednesday, February 14, 2007 10:48 AM
To: nutch-dev@lucene.apache.org
Subject: How to get score in search.jsp

Hi Nutch Gurus!

I have a small problem. I need to add some changes into search.jsp. I need
to get first 50 results and to sort them in different way. I will change the
score of each result with formula "new_score = nutch_score +
domain_score_from_my_db" to sort. But i don't understand how to get
nutch_score in search.jsp

Now I use a makeshift. I get the nutch_score using getValue() method of
org.apache.lucene.search.Explanation class. But i think it is a very slow
way.

Can anybody help me to find a solution for this problem?

P.S. I hope that I described my problem clearly. Thanks in advance.

Sorry for the duplicated mail. I think I had some problems with my mail
account....