nutch-dev mailing list archives

From "Jérôme Charron" <jerome.char...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Proposal] New Lucene sub-project
Date Mon, 10 Apr 2006 21:25:32 GMT
> I found your idea very interesting. I will be interested to contribute to
> the Parse Plugins Framework. I have developed similar one using Lucene.
> The
> project name is Lius.

Hi Rida,

Yes, I know Lius.
It seems very interesting, and I think it would be very interesting too
if we can merge our efforts  to a common lucene's sub project
(but for the moment, it seems that the tika project  doesn't cause a lot of
interest...?)

If you are interested please let me know.

If nutch-dev are interested to create such a project, you are welcome.

Regards

Jérôme

--
http://motrech.free.fr/