nutch-dev mailing list archives

From "Jérôme Charron" <jerome.char...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Add ".settings" to svn:ignore on root Nutch folder?
Date Fri, 07 Apr 2006 08:19:26 GMT
> > My feeling was simply that the closest we are to Nutch-1.0, the more be
> need
> > some Q&A metrics (for us and for nutch users). No?
> I absolutely agree Jérôme, really. It's just that developers usually
> tend to hook up dozens of Q&A plugins and never look at what they output
> (that's the usual scenario with Maven-built projects that I observed).

Yes, that's right...    ;-)

What I think we need is a Q&A _person_ rather than just tools. But I'm
> always a bit skeptical, don't take it personally ;)

I absolutely agree Dawid. But I don't think Nutch has enought human
resources
to have a Q&A person.
I will make a try to integrate a code coverage tool, and see if it gives us
some good
indices on unit tests needed efforts.

Jérôme

--