nutch-dev mailing list archives

From Chris Mattmann <chris.mattm...@jpl.nasa.gov>
Subject 0.8 release?
Date Wed, 12 Apr 2006 16:33:41 GMT
Hi Guys,

  Any progress on the 0.8 release? Was there any resolution about which JIRA
issues to complete before the 0.8 release? We had a bit of conversation
there and some ideas, but no definitive answer...

Thanks for your help, and sorry to pester ;)

Cheers,
  Chris

Chris A. Mattmann
Chris.Mattmann@jpl.nasa.gov
Staff Member
Modeling and Data Management Systems Section (387)
Data Management Systems and Technologies Group

Office: 171-266B                        Mailstop:  171-246