nutch-dev mailing list archives

From Dawid Weiss <dawid.we...@cs.put.poznan.pl>
Subject Re: Add ".settings" to svn:ignore on root Nutch folder?
Date Fri, 07 Apr 2006 07:05:37 GMT

> My feeling was simply that the closest we are to Nutch-1.0, the more be need
> some Q&A metrics (for us and for nutch users). No?

I absolutely agree Jérôme, really. It's just that developers usually
tend to hook up dozens of Q&A plugins and never look at what they output
(that's the usual scenario with Maven-built projects that I observed).
What I think we need is a Q&A _person_ rather than just tools. But I'm
always a bit skeptical, don't take it personally ;)

D.