nutch-dev mailing list archives

From Dawid Weiss <dawid.we...@cs.put.poznan.pl>
Subject Re: Add ".settings" to svn:ignore on root Nutch folder?
Date Wed, 05 Apr 2006 06:45:45 GMT

It works fine Doug, thanks.

> Please tell me if it is correct, since I don't use Eclipse.

I'm at the vi (or rather vim) level very often, but emacs is still ahead
of me ;) And on a more serious note, Eclipse shows a good few warnings
in the present codebase. They are usually minor things like malformed
JavaDocs, unused variables and such. Does it make sense to fix them? I
can correct at least some of them when I go through the code, but such
patches are tedious to review and need to be applied promptly to avoid
conflicts.

D.