nutch-dev mailing list archives

From Alex <alex_...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Nutch Parser Bug
Date Wed, 26 Apr 2006 01:50:19 GMT
Hi Chris,

  Thanks for info!  Do you know if Lucene have any plan on implementing a bug fix for this
in the near future release?

  Alex

Chris Mattmann <chris.mattmann@jpl.nasa.gov> wrote:  Hi Alex,

 I also noticed this issue a while back. It's described here:

http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/lucene-nutch-dev/200510.mbox/%3c435
3EF99.6060805@nutch.org%3e

Cheers,
  Chris

On 4/25/06 2:41 PM, "Alex"  wrote:

> Hi there,
>
> I'm fairly new to nutch and in working on the nutch search I realize that when
> I try to search for terms such as "#1 top item sales", the search seem to
> ignored everything after the "#" sign. I also tried with other symbols such as
> @, !, $, % , ^ , etc... those seem to be ignored. This seem to be a problem in
> the Query.parse method, Can this be add to the list of bug fix for the next
> build?  or is it something that's already been done?  Please adv. Thank you.
>
> Alex
>
> ---------------------------------
> countries) for 2ยข/min or less.

Chris A. Mattmann
Chris.Mattmann@jpl.nasa.gov
Staff Member
Modeling and Data Management Systems Section (387)
Data Management Systems and Technologies Group

Office: 171-266B                        Mailstop:  171-246

Celebrate Earth Day everyday!  Discover 10 things you can do to help slow climate change.
Yahoo! Earth Day