nutch-dev mailing list archives

From Alex <alex_...@yahoo.com>
Subject Nutch Parser Bug
Date Tue, 25 Apr 2006 21:41:22 GMT
Hi there,

I'm fairly new to nutch and in working on the nutch search I realize that when I try to search
for terms such as "#1 top item sales", the search seem to ignored everything after the "#"
sign. I also tried with other symbols such as @, !, $, % , ^ , etc... those seem to be ignored.
This seem to be a problem in the Query.parse method, Can this be add to the list of bug fix
for the next build?  or is it something that's already been done?  Please adv. Thank you.

Alex

Yahoo! Messenger with Voice. Make PC-to-Phone Calls to the US (and 30+ countries) for 2ยข/min
or less.