nutch-dev mailing list archives

From "Rozina Sorathia" <Rozi...@KPITCummins.com>
Subject RE: Distributed nutch
Date Wed, 09 Nov 2005 12:24:01 GMT
Ok ...will take a note of it...
Thanx for the reply :)

-----Original Message-----
From: Stefan Groschupf [mailto:sg@media-style.com]
Sent: Wednesday, November 09, 2005 5:50 PM
To: nutch-dev@lucene.apache.org; nutch-user@lucene.apache.org
Subject: Re: Distributed nutch

Please do not cross post to the user and developer list!
Nutch use map reduce as distribution mechanism.
see: http://wiki.apache.org/nutch/Presentations

mapred.pdf: "MapReduce in Nutch", 20 June 2005, Yahoo!, Sunnyvale,
CA, USA
oscon05.pdf: "Scalable Computing with MapReduce", 3 August 2005,
OSCON, Portland, OR, USA

HTH
Stefan