nutch-dev mailing list archives

From Jérôme Charron <jerome.char...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Analysis plugins and lucene-analyzers
Date Sun, 28 Aug 2005 10:40:24 GMT

> > I do not object against putting lucene-analyzers-1.9-rc1-dev.jar in
> > nutch core but I would like to give another option. I think it is
> > possible to create a plugin which contains and exports this library
> > and make other analysis plugin depend on it.

 Yes, that is possible and sure.. I like this idea very much.. :)
Yes, that was an option that I was thinking about.
Stefan, in such a case, does this plugin must be in activated in the config
file or it is just dynamicaly loaded because the analysis plugins need it?
If it must be "manually" activated in the conf file, it seems to be
"dangerous" (it implies that nutch users known the inter-pugins
dependencies)
 Thanks for your responses and suggestions.
 Jérôme

--
http://motrech.free.fr/
http://www.frutch.org/