nifi-users mailing list archives

From Vitaly Krivoy <Vitaly_Kri...@jhancock.com>
Subject RE: PUT/flow/process-groups/{id} API
Date Fri, 06 Apr 2018 15:15:42 GMT
When I start a group from NiFi UI and I examine the request in Chrome Developers Tools, it
is identical to the one that I send from a Java program. What gives?

From: Vitaly Krivoy [mailto:Vitaly_Krivoy@jhancock.com]
Sent: Thursday, April 05, 2018 5:49 PM
To: users@nifi.apache.org
Subject: PUT/flow/process-groups/{id} API

I am trying to use PUT/flow/process-groups/{id} to start a processing group from a Java program,
but nothing is happening.  I set state RUNNING in ScheduleComponentsEntity and when an API
call returns it shows the state in the returned object as RUNNING. But I see on the canvas
that the group was not launched. Yet I can start a group in NiFi GUI by right clicking on
the group and selecting start. What am I missing? Thanks.

STATEMENT OF CONFIDENTIALITY The information contained in this email message and any attachments
may be confidential and legally privileged and is intended for the use of the addressee(s)
only. If you are not an intended recipient, please: (1) notify me immediately by replying
to this message; (2) do not use, disseminate, distribute or reproduce any part of the message
or any attachment; and (3) destroy all copies of this message and any attachments.