nifi-users mailing list archives

From fran├žois lacombe <francois.laco...@dcbrain.com>
Subject [Nifi 1.5] PutDatabaseRecord and pgsql integer fields
Date Mon, 09 Apr 2018 08:44:10 GMT
Hi all,

This is my first mail on this feed, as I've discovering NiFi a few days ago.
I'm working for a company involved in software development for utilities
networks operators

One of my first use case to test NiFi is to load a csv file in an existing
pgsql table, which sounds like a pretty common thing.
I'm currently facing issues with integer fields. My csv file contains
numbers and I use GetFile processor to load and PutDatabaseRecord seems to
quote values with single quotes.

PgSQL doesn't like it at all and raise errors (column is of type numeric
but expression is of type character varying

How can I prevent PutDatabaseRecord process to quote my numeric values?

Thank you in advance for answers, best regards

Fran├žois Lacombe