nifi-users mailing list archives

From James Srinivasan <james.sriniva...@gmail.com>
Subject NiFi cluster with DistributedMapCacheServer/Client
Date Fri, 13 Apr 2018 19:14:55 GMT
Hi all,

Is there a recommended way to set up a
DistributedMapCacheServer/Client on a cluster, ideally with some
amount of HA (NiFi 1.3.0)? I'm using a shared persistence directory,
and when adding and enabling the controller it seems to start on my
primary node (but not the other two - status keeps saying "enabling"
rather than "enabled"). Adding the DistributedMapCacheClientService is
harder, because I have to specify the host it runs on. Setting it to
the current primary node works, but presumably won't fail over?

I guess the proper solution is to use the HBase versions (or even
implement my own Accumulo one for our cluster)

Thanks very much,

James