nifi-users mailing list archives

From DEHAY Aurelien <aurelien.de...@faurecia.com>
Subject MergeRecord
Date Thu, 12 Apr 2018 15:26:22 GMT
Hello.

Please see the template attached. The problem we have is that, however any configuration we
can set in the mergerecord, we can't manage it to actually merge record.

All the record are the same format, we put an inferschema not to have to write it down ourselves.
The only differences between schemas is then that the doc="" field are different. Is it possible
for it to prevent the merging?

Thanks for any pointer or info.

Aurélien DEHAY

This electronic transmission (and any attachments thereto) is intended solely for the use
of the addressee(s). It may contain confidential or legally privileged information. If you
are not the intended recipient of this message, you must delete it immediately and notify
the sender. Any unauthorized use or disclosure of this message is strictly prohibited.  Faurecia
does not guarantee the integrity of this transmission and shall therefore never be liable
if the message is altered or falsified nor for any virus, interception or damage to your system.