nifi-users mailing list archives

From Scott Howell <scotthow...@mobilgov.com>
Subject Re: Integrating nifi with cloud based LDAP JumpCloud
Date Mon, 09 Apr 2018 20:03:12 GMT
Yep let me send it over.

<provider>
        <identifier>ldap-provider</identifier>
        <class>org.apache.nifi.ldap.LdapProvider</class>
        <property name="Authentication Strategy">ANONYMOUS</property>

        <property name="Manager DN">uid=nifi,ou=Users,o={redacted},dc=jumpcloud,dc=com</property>
        <property name="Manager Password”>{redacted}</property>

        <property name="TLS - Keystore"></property>
        <property name="TLS - Keystore Password"></property>
        <property name="TLS - Keystore Type"></property>
        <property name="TLS - Truststore"></property>
        <property name="TLS - Truststore Password"></property>
        <property name="TLS - Truststore Type"></property>
        <property name="TLS - Client Auth"></property>
        <property name="TLS - Protocol"></property>
        <property name="TLS - Shutdown Gracefully"></property>

        <property name="Referral Strategy">FOLLOW</property>
        <property name="Connect Timeout">10 secs</property>
        <property name="Read Timeout">10 secs</property>

        <property name="Url">ldap://ldap.jumpcloud.com:389</property>
        <property name="User Search Base">ou=Users,o={redacted},dc=jumpcloud,dc=com</property>
        <property name="User Search Filter">uid={0}</property>

        <property name="Identity Strategy">USE_USERNAME</property>
        <property name="Authentication Expiration">12 hours</property>
    </provider>

> On Apr 9, 2018, at 3:01 PM, Kevin Doran <kdoran@apache.org> wrote:
>
> Scott,
>
> I've never implemented NiFi with JumpCloud, but speculating as to what could be the cause
of your error, it could be the User Search Base/Filter configuration values. Can you share
the contents of your login-identity-providers.xml (removing any sensitive values such as ldap
credentials)?

> Thanks,
> Kevin
>
> On 4/9/18, 14:53, "Scott Howell" <scotthowell@mobilgov.com> wrote:
>
>    I was wondering if there was anyone on the user group that had successfully integrated
their NIFI authentication to work with Jumpcloud LDAP. I have followed the steps Jumpcloud
provides with adding the correct credentials to the the NIFI login-identity-providers.xml
but I am getting an error of “Unable to validate the supplied credentials. Please contact
the system administrator.” In the UI in my nifi-user.log I am seeing [LDAP: error code 32
- No Such Object] when its trying to look up the LDAP user.