nifi-users mailing list archives

From scott <tcots8...@gmail.com>
Subject nifi unique json field list
Date Sun, 11 Mar 2018 00:18:16 GMT
Hello NiFi community,

I have a problem I've been working on that I was hoping to get some
suggestions for a solution. I'm ingesting a dump of json records from a
web service periodically. The json sometimes comes with some fields
missing. My goal is to insert the data into a SQLServer DB after
dynamically creating the table based on the fields in the json records.
The problem is that when I use the list of fields from a record that is
missing some fields, I get errors when I try to insert. How do I take
all the fields from all records in my dump and then create a unique list
of all fields for me to create the table with?

Thanks,

Scott