nifi-users mailing list archives

From Mike Thomsen <mikerthom...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Store Hash data type in redis
Date Fri, 23 Mar 2018 13:03:10 GMT
I don't think there are any processors yet for this sort of thing. I've
been thinking about working on some for a while now. How would you expect
that hypothetical PutRedisHash processor to work? Here are some example use
cases that I've been mulling for building one:

1. Read from attributes with a configured prefix like
"redis.hash.{NAME}.{KEY}".
2. A mass HSET from a flat JSON document where the hash name would come off
a configured attribute.
3. A set of work instructions like this:

{
    "hincr": [
        "user_logins",
        "bad_logins"
    ],
    "hset": {
        "key1": "x",
        "key2": y"
    }
}

What are your thoughts on that for a Jira ticket?