nifi-users mailing list archives

From <mohit.j...@open-insights.co.in>
Subject Unable to create HiveConnectionPool with kerberos.
Date Mon, 26 Mar 2018 16:02:54 GMT
Hi,

I am getting the following warning when I use HiveConnection pool with
Kerberos :

HiveConnectionPool[id=6e60258b-9e00-3bac-85ba-0dac8e22142f] Configuration
does not have security enabled, Keytab and Principal will be ignored

It also throws the following bulletin in my PutHiveQl processor:

PutHiveQL[id=55f4ac1b-ecf9-3db3-b898-7a9d145a5382]
org.apache.nifi.processors.hive.PutHiveQL$$Lambda$663/2042832677@40267000
failed to process due to
org.apache.nifi.processor.exception.ProcessException:
org.apache.commons.dbcp.SQLNestedException: Cannot create
PoolableConnectionFactory (Could not open client transport with JDBC Uri:
jdbc:hive2://******:10000/nifi_test1: Peer indicated failure: Unsupported
mechanism type PLAIN); rolling back session:
org.apache.commons.dbcp.SQLNestedException: Cannot create
PoolableConnectionFactory (Could not open client transport with JDBC Uri:
jdbc:hive2://******:10000/nifi_test1: Peer indicated failure: Unsupported
mechanism type PLAIN)

Hive Configuration Resources:-
/etc/hive/conf/hive-site.xml,/etc/hadoop/conf/core-site.xml

I have set hive.security.authentication and hadoop.security.authentication
to Kerberos.

Please let me know if I'm doing anything wrong.

Regards,

Mohit