nifi-users mailing list archives

From Matt Burgess <mattyb...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Issues in using Remote process group in a nifi cluster (nifi 1.4.0)
Date Wed, 28 Feb 2018 15:10:03 GMT
Mohit,

Is your GenerateFlowFile configured to run on the Primary Node Only? If
not, each node in the cluster will be generating flow files, and they will
be re-distributed via the RPGs to the cluster. Also can you share your
nifi-app.log, or the relevant stack trace that accompanies the error
bulletin(s) you're seeing. NullPointerExceptions usually indicate bugs (at
least in error handling, even if it occurs due to misconfiguration).

Thanks,
Matt