nifi-users mailing list archives

From Austin Duncan <adun...@pyaanalytics.com>
Subject Re: Stateful
Date Tue, 06 Feb 2018 14:54:22 GMT
select
a.sendingfacility_namespaceid as "PracticeId",
Initcap(a.sendingfacility_universalid) as "PracticeName",
s.aip_personel_resource_id as "PhysicianId",
Initcap(s.aip_personel_resource_lname) as "PhysicianLastName",
Initcap(s.aip_personel_resource_fname) as "PhysicianFirstName",
coalesce(a.alternate_patient_id, s.alternate_patient_id) as "PatientId",
initcap(coalesce(a.patient_fname, s.patient_fname)) as "FirstName",
initcap(coalesce(a.patient_lname, s.patient_lname)) as "LastName",
a.patient_dob::date as "DateOfBirth",
a.patient_sex as "Gender",
a.patient_street as "Address1",
a.patient_other_designation as "Address2",
initcap(a.patient_city) as "City",
a.patient_state as "State",
a.patient_zip as "Zip",
coalesce(a.patient_ssn, s.patient_ssn) as "SSN",
a.pri_ins_company_name as "Payer1",
a.pri_ins_policy_nbr as "PolicyNumber1",
a.sec_ins_company_name as "Payer2",
a.sec_ins_policy_nbr as "PolicyNumber2",
s.schedule_id as "AppointmentId",
to_timestamp(s.appt_startdate, 'YYYYMMDDHH24MISS') as "AppointmentTime",
s.event_reason as "AppointmentDescription",
initcap(s.appt_type) as "AppointmentType",
s.filler_status as "AppointmentStatus",
s.event_reason_id as "EncounterID"

from
hl7.adt a, hl7.siu s
where
a.alternate_patient_id = s.alternate_patient_id
and
length(trim(s.alternate_patient_id)) > 1

i am also matching on 3 particular doctors but dont want to send that. The
column that i am trying to match on is s.txn_time. I only want txn_times
after the highest txn_time from the previous query.