nifi-users mailing list archives

From Bob Mroczka <Robert_Mroc...@bcbsil.com>
Subject RE: Getting 404 from Nifi UI on new installation
Date Thu, 04 Jan 2018 14:55:11 GMT
I'm not sure if I'm running into NIFI-4737 since this is a new installation and there are no
flows.  I am attempting to access the UI for the first time.  The content repository directory
has 1024 empty directories numbered 0 to 1023.  What additional debugging should I add?  Please
find attached the nifi-app.log since the controller initialization yesterday.  The UI is still
returning the same 404 error.

HCSC Company Disclaimer

The information contained in this communication is confidential, private,
proprietary, or otherwise privileged and is intended only for the use of
the addressee.  Unauthorized use, disclosure, distribution or copying is
strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.  If you have received this
communication in error, please notify the sender immediately at
(312)653-6000 in Illinois; (800) 447-7828 in Montana;
(800)835-8699 in New Mexico; (918)560-3500 in Oklahoma;
or (972)766-6900 in Texas.