nifi-users mailing list archives

From Daniel Chaffelson <chaffel...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Updating schedule information using REST API without disturbing other processor configuration
Date Tue, 30 Jan 2018 17:28:57 GMT
Hi Ravi,
It is not an official part of the NiFi project, but i have been
collaborating with a few people on a community effort to provide Python
automation for NiFi - in our next release there is functionality to
reconfigure processors:
Here is the relevant function in NiPyApi
https://github.com/Chaffelson/nipyapi/blob/0dd74879056ca33ce17d1a2feb27fbf1b74c2094/nipyapi/canvas.py#L377

Perhaps this could be of help.

Cheers,
Dan