nifi-users mailing list archives

From Chee Pei Lim <CheePei_...@manulife.com>
Subject Nifi connect to AS400 using JT400.jar
Date Mon, 04 Dec 2017 02:27:47 GMT
I am unable to use Apache NIFI to connect to AS400 using jt400.jar. My controller service is
enabled successfully using classname com.ibm.as400.access.AS400JDBCDriver

However, when I start QueryDatabaseTable process, it fails to connect to AS400 with the following
exception.
Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException:  com.ibm.as400.access.AS400JDBCDriver
    at org.apache.commons.dbcp.BasicDataSource.createConnectionFactory(BasicDataSource.java:1420)

The jt400.jar is in the classpath.

I would like to know if anyone has using Nifi to connect to AS400 successfully using JT400.jar
from IBM.

So far, no luck with this for the past 1 week.

Thanks in advance.

- Lim Chee Pei

STATEMENT OF CONFIDENTIALITY The information contained in this email message and any attachments
may be confidential and legally privileged and is intended for the use of the addressee(s)
only. If you are not an intended recipient, please: (1) notify me immediately by replying
to this message; (2) do not use, disseminate, distribute or reproduce any part of the message
or any attachment; and (3) destroy all copies of this message and any attachments.