nifi-users mailing list archives

From "Sivakumar, S" <sivakuma...@intuit.com>
Subject Read incremental records from DB
Date Tue, 14 Nov 2017 18:36:43 GMT
Hi,
I would like to read incremental records using Maximum-value Columns from database table and
write it into another table.

For that I thought I can use GenerateTableFetch processor with Maximum-value column. This
processor is returning only Select query with intended where clause and not the result of
sql query? After reading documentation, I have learned that, if no incoming connection, it
will return only Select queries.

My question,

1. how to get the result of the query from GenerateTableFetch processor and through which
processor i should use to insert into Database table?
2, if point no#1 is not an option, then which option I should use to get incremental data
from one table and insert into another table?

-Siva